Online safety is critical to Keeping Children Safe in Education. The 3BM education team are ‘experts’ in this area. Three of the team are on the London Online Safety Board. They work with Safeguarding teams in Local Authorities and with a range of national safeguarding organisations.
The team can help schools deliver and develop online safeguarding through aspects such as:
- strategic advice for Senior Leadership Teams;
- online safeguarding advice, training and support for staff;
- online safety advice and training for governors;
- online safeguarding workshops for parents/ carers;
- planning and delivering digital literacy work with pupils;
- support with reviewing / auditing online safety and e-security.