Primary Computing Support
Our 3BM curriculum team work with schools to raise pupils’ standards in computing
Our service is aimed at being as flexible as possible. Key to our support is the quality of our advisors-consultants. Support will be bespoke to your school’s needs.
Consultant support could, for example, include:
- support for the computing subject leader;
- in-class support for any teacher;
- training for NQTs, Teaching Assistants;
- mapping / planning how to implement computing scheme of work;
- support for EYFS/Foundation Stage staff;
- support to embed computing within other subject areas;
- training for staff, e.g. helping teachers maximise their use of LGfL content;
- application training;
- strategic and whole-school advice;
- online safeguarding advice and support.
The service is usually provided as an annual ‘package of support’. Schools taking one of our ‘packages’ additionally gain the 3BM fully comprehensive scheme of work for computing (EYFS – Year 6), access to feedback online forum and regular newsletters.
“We continue to use 3BM because of the outstanding support and advice… always up to date with current initiatives in Computing… I can thoroughly recommend 3BM to any school.”